Trusted Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor in Denver
Manan Shah, M.D. is an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor (ENT) in the Denver, Colorado area. Dr. Shah grew up in Maryland, and moved with his family to Denver to pursue their hobbies of rock-climbing, skiing, and hiking. Dr. Shah received his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine, and completed his residency for Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the prestigious University of Connecticut Otolaryngology program. There, he became facile at advanced ENT techniques such advanced endoscopic sinus surgery and endoscopic ear surgery.
Dr. Shah is passionate about providing patients with the most advanced care options. He has presented at the National Academy of Otolaryngology meeting, served as a member of the Academy of Medical Device and Diagnostic Committee and more recently the Equilibrium Committee, and has also authored numerous articles on the use of technology to advance patient outcomes in surgery.
- Doctor of Medicine Degree, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Bachelor Degree, Tufts University, Biomedical Engineering, Cum Laude
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Certificate in Clinical Research, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Academy of Medical Device and Diagnostic Committee
- Equilibrium Committee